tiistai 17. huhtikuuta 2012

Scans as promised!

I took time to scan a few images from two kimono books and two washi paper doll books yesterday evening. I won't be posting all the images here, but I will link you to the Flickr sets. Please go see the images there.

Casual Kimono Life by Tsuchiya Mayumi
Featuring the stunning Tsuchiya Anna from Kamikaze Girls and Sakuran.
Published 2007.

Kimono Style Book #1 by Wani Mook 66 
 I might scan more images from this book later on.
Publised 2003.

Chigami ningyou wo tsukuru by Itou Eiko
Absolutely stunning paper made doll statues. I bow to the skills of the makers!
Published 2002

Shimatsuke hitogata
Not many images in this set. The book is mostly instruction on making the actual dolls.
Published 1973.

ISBN to all but the last book are to be found in flickr.

1 kommentti: