3. My most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.)
4. My least used kimono item(s)
5. My favourite coordination(s) so far
6. What things I like and what not in kimonos(&why)
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. The massive want-to-buy-list(or in this situation what-I-would-like-to-buy-but-don't-have-enought-money-or-any-occassion-to-wear-it-list)
9. My biggest fears&wishes what comes to kimonos
10. My biggest inspirations in kimonos
11. My kimono collection
12. The evolution of my kitsuke
2. My dearest kimono item(s)Now you got me bad, because most of the kimonos I own are more or less dear to me, but if I have to choose one, it's my silver nagoya obi with the character "Shizuka"- Quiet.
|Shizuka nagoya obi|
The other dear item is a more recent addition from last December. V got this kimono for me as a christmas present (I got him a miniature model of a Sturmtiger tank and a detail book about tanks, he really likes them). It's the first ever kimono that he has gotten me. You cannot see it properly in the image, but there's a hint of purple in the "spirits".
|Grey spirit houmongi|