4. My least used kimono item(s)
5. My favourite coordination(s) so far
6. What things I like and what not in kimonos(&why)
7. Kimono confessions. Did you know that...
8. The massive want-to-buy-list(or in this situation what-I-would-like-to-buy-but-don't-have-enought-money-or-any-occassion-to-wear-it-list)
9. My biggest fears&wishes what comes to kimonos
10. My biggest inspirations in kimonos
11. My kimono collection
12. The evolution of my kitsuke
3. My most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.)My most used kimonos are probably my beige houmongi and violet houmongi. The most times I wear kimono are in the winter and these two are my warmest kimono's. Even if they are silk, but they are thick and keep the wind off. For some reason they are also the two kimono's that I have the least kitsuke images, but these are the favourite combos I usually wear them with. Except that I have changed the white obiage to a purple one with the violet kimono.
My most used obijime and obiage is my purple combo. I only have 2 sets of obiage/obijime and I really should get more. Sometimes I use scarfs as obiage.
4. My least used kimono item(s)I realized that I have quite a lot of items I have not used more than once.
|White odori kimono.|
|Black ro kimono.|
|Another black ro kimono.|